Home Drug Testing
Are you concerned that your child might be using drugs? You may be right! National Drug Test Services has developed a home drug testing program for parents to use within the comfort and privacy of their own home to determine whether or not their children may be using drugs. All programs are shipped to your home with discreet packaging.
- 1 Instant on-site drug test which detects the 10 most commonly used drugs
- 1 Instant Alcohol Test (saliva based and results in 2 minutes)
- 1 Instant Nicotine Test
- Materials to educate parents on the types of drugs teens are using, signs of substance abuse and long term effects
- List of local resources where you can go for help if your teen tests positive for any drug. Rehab centers, therapists, counselors and addiction specialists.
- Family Pledge (Written agreement between parents and child)
- Laboratory Confirmation available for any positive test